It’s that time of the year again.  For those of you that have 2006 and older engines, and were registered last year for any of the CARB exemptions, it is time to renew those for the upcoming year.  Also, if you missed the chance to register last year, the window is now open to do so.  Mercer cannot do these exemptions for the driver, even if we helped in the past.  There is a lot of information needed, especially important odometer information that needs to be entered by the truck owner.  Below, I will link the pdf file for the reporting guide which will instruct you how to register online.  Once you have completed your renewal/registration, please send the certificate into the Contractor Relations department, along with the type of exemption you filed for written on the certificate.  Until Mercer receives this certificate, your non CARB compliant truck will not be offered any freight into or out of California.  You will have until the end of January to complete this.  Also, if you have any questions on how to register, or if you do not have your login information, you can contact CARB at 866-6DIESEL.  You can login to register at

Step by step reporting guide, click the link below:



Thanks and GO MERCER!